SAN DIEGO TICKET KING
Attorneys Serving ALL San Diego Traffic Courts
San Diego's Best Traffic Team
There are many advantages to hiring an attorney at San Diego Ticket King:
- You don't have to go to court. Most cases do not require your presence and we will be there to fight your case.
- Experience. Our attorneys devote their time to traffic related charges.
- Cost Effective. Our structure gives us the ability to focus on your legal problem and not how we are going to get paid.
- Bail. San Diego courts allow a traffic ticket to be fought without having to post bail.
Fight Traffic Tickets
We fight all infraction tickets under the California Vehicle Code including:
- § 22348(b) VC - Speed Over 100 MPH
- § 22349 VC - Speed Over 65 MPH
- § 22350 VC - Basic Speed Law
- § 22356 VC - Speed Over 70 MPH
Stop Lights & Camera Tickets
- § 21453 VC - Stop Light
- § 21453(a) VC - Right/Straight Photo Red Light
- § 21453(c) VC - Left Photo Red Light
- § 22450 VC - Stop Sign
- § 27315 VC - Seat Belt
- § 21461 VC - Violation of Signs
- § 21658(a) VC - Unsafe Lane Change
- § 23123 VC - Talking on Cell Phone
- § 21806 VC - Failure to Yield
- § 21809 VC - Failure to Move Over
- Failure to Appear
- Reassignment to MADD & SAAU
- Probation Violations
- DUI "Admin Per Se" Hearing
- Negligent Operator
- Medical Suspension
- Lack of Skill Suspension
We defend misdemeanor charges under the Vehicle Code, including:
- § 23103 - Reckless Driving
- § 23109(a) - Speed Contest
- § 23109(c) - Exhibition of Speed
- § 23152 - Drunk Driving (DUI/DWI)
We guarantee you won't find a better more cost effective service out there. Our fees are flat rate and you know the total cost before hiring us.
The bad news is you got a ticket. Don't make it worse, call an attorney at San Diego Ticket King now to preserve your most valuable asset - your driver's license. We promise to give you honest answers without oppressive sales tactics. You will not be pushed into hiring our firm.